Today we are bringing you an episode packed full of sparkles and glitter! We are joined by Julie Soul from Soul Sparkletts Art, an art-based membership program for homeschoolers and teachers. Not only does Julie has a psychology degree, but she is also a dedicated homeschooling mum who built this membership-based business, which is now turning over half a million dollars in revenue a year!
During the conversation, we cover:
– Julie’s accidental journey into creating a membership, her lessons learned, and her plans to expand into a new membership market
– Membership misconceptions (like that memberships are always low-ticket offerings, and therefore can’t generate revenue as readily as courses, which is false, false, false!)
– How to know what to provide/include in your membership (because truly, no two memberships are the same!)
– How to get people into and retain them in your membership
– And using feedback from your community and exit interviews to improve your membership.
If you’re interested in building a profitable membership, Julie’s journey offers valuable insights and a fresh perspective, demonstrating that therapists don’t have to follow the expected path of courses and programs, and can instead create successful membership-based businesses. So grab your glitter and get ready to dive into the world of memberships with Julie Soul.
Get In Touch with Julie Soul
Instagram |@soulsparklettesart OR @thecreativehomeschool
Grab Julie’s free Tide Pools bundle of The Glitter Bomb®
Have you taken our brand new and FREE quiz Discover Your Therapist Archetype? Complete with personalised results and your next career steps, take the quiz here!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!